Obviously there are the biggie clues that you’re a working mom. Namely the job and the kids. However, here is a top 10 list of things that we’ve all been through and truly make you a member of the club:
10. You’ve pulled a pacifier out of your laptop bag in a meeting.
9. You have cereal bar on your shoulder at all times.
8. You manage your time each day as if you could be called out to pick up a sick kid at any minute.
7. You’ve pumped in a car between off site meetings.
6. You find yourself thinking “say please” after adults aren’t as polite as you would expect of your own preschooler.
5. Your first thought after your child turns another year older is “I wonder if daycare is cheaper when they turn X”
4. You have pictures like this of your daughter at every age.
2. Instead of “excuse me, I have to use the restroom” you’ve said “excuse me, I have to potty” to a coworker or client.
1. You’re out of sick days and it’s only August.
Anything I’ve left off the list? I’ll probably keep this one going.